Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kari Jobe: Steady My Heart (Official Lyric Video)

"Steady My Heart" from Kari's NEW album Where I Find You, available now.
Lyrics:
Verse 1:
wish it could be easy why is life so messy whys playin' a part of us
there are days i feel like nothing ever goes right sometimes it just hurts so
much

Pre-Chorus:
but You're here You're real i know i can trust You

Chorus:
even when it hurts even when it's hard even when it all just falls apart
i will run to You cause i know that You are lover of my soul healer of my
scars
You steady my he     art
You steady my he     art

Verse 2:
i'm not gonna worry i know that You got me right inside the palm of Your hand
each and every moment what's good and right gets broken
happen just the way You plan

Pre-Chorus:
You are here You're real i know i can trust You

Bridge:
and i will run to You I find refuge in Your arms
and i will sing to You cause of everything You are

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment