Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rita Springer - The Playlist (album)

One of Christian music’s most beloved and successful independent artists, Rita Springer is releasing her first studio recording, The Playlist, with Integrity Music.
Springer is known for such legendary worship songs as “Make Us a Prayer,” “Worth It All,” “I Have To Believe” and “Oh How You Love Me,” and has covered church favorites like “You Said” and “I Can Only Imagine.”
The Playlist brings together all new worship songs that range stylistically from atmospheric pop to country-rock and features guest vocalist Anthony Skinner.

Tracklisting:
01. Come In
02. In This Forever
03. Make You Happy
04. I Call You
05. Over I Go
06. Made For This
07. The One
08. You Are My Hallelujah
09. Falling
10. The Whisper
11. This Blood

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment