Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Peter Furler - Reach

Peter Furler's new hit single, "Reach". Available on iTunes on 4/19/11!
From the album "On Fire", available 6/21/11!



Lyrics:

You hold the weight of the world
Still I don't slip through Your hands
Your love is bigger than just an ocean built by man
I fall again and again but You whisper, "You're still mine"
You feel the pain of the world but You never push mine aside

And You reach for me with a love that quiets all my fears
And You reach for me like a Father wipes away the tears
So many people in this world, but I hear You calling out my name
You reach for me, now I'm never gonna be the same

You know all of my fears, there's nothing Your eyes can't see
When I tried to give up, Lord, You never gave up on me
I give You all of my hopes and dreams, I lay them down
Of all the places I've looked Your the one truth I have found

You reach for me
You hold the weight of the world
Still I don't slip through Your hands
You put the stars in the sky
You know every grain of sand

Peter Furler - On Fire

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment