Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Be Part of Don Moen's New Worship Project

Friends,

I'm in the process of creating a new worship project, and I want you to be part of it!

In the past, a record label has funded my creative projects, but today, I'd like to try something new. I'd like to give you the opportunity to pre-order my next project.



Why Kickstarter?

We are using Kickstarter to facilitate the pre-order process. Kickstarter allows us to ask our friends to purchase the project in advance. The money we raise from selling the worship album will be used to create it. If you want to be part of this process, just decide how much you’d like to contribute to the project, then select the gift you’d like to receive once we’ve met our funding goal.

When will the album be ready?

I’ve already started writing songs for my new worship project and I'm in the process of making the final song selections. Our goal is to have the project completed by mid-summer with plans for a fall release date.

What if I have more questions?

We’ll be happy to answer them. Go to www.DonMoen.com/kickstarter to learn more about the project and how you can be part of it.

Don Moen


0 comentarii:

Post a Comment